London Zipvan plans
Zipvan is a smart choice if:
- You're moving house (or something too big for your boot)
- You need to haul your office supplies/catering platters/drum kit.
- There's a rocking chair at a car boot sale with your name on it.
What does it cost to join?
- Your annual fee of £19.50.
- No deposit
- No monthly commitment
What does it cost to drive?
- Drive from £10/hour and £89/day (any 24-hour period) during the week and £11/hour and £105/day on weekends. Fuel, insurance, and 60 FREE miles are included.
Can I change my plan?
- Yes, you can upgrade to Zipcar anytime and get access to our entire fleet.
What about housemates or family?
- Once you join, you can add other drivers to your account. There's a £19.50 annual fee.
Up to 60 miles included per day; additional miles from £0.29; varies by country; see details. Insurance is included; a damage fee of up to £1,000 may apply if you're involved in an accident with your Zipvan; see details.
To cover short-term changes in costs (fuel, parking, etc.), sometimes we have to raise or lower our rates a little. So when you book a reservation, check the estimated cost. This will show you the current price (minus tolls, extra mileage or other incidental charges). Select holidays will reflect seasonal weekend rates. When reserving, check the price shown to see your actual reservation cost.